- Brush your teeth after every meal
- Use a mouthwash each time you clean your teeth to help clear plaque build up
- Floss once a day to remove any food that may have become stuck
- Do not eat hard, sticky or chewy food as this can damage your braces
- Avoid sugary drinks and acidic food as lots of sugar and acid in your diet can cause damage to the surface enamel on your teeth and may eventually lead to cavities.
- Make sure you have regular check ups with your general dentist
- Be committed to attending each appointment with Dr Semaan
Let’s talk teeth with Dr. Semaan Book the Specialist Dr. Semaan If you’re a parent of a 6-9 year old, you’re going to want to know about Stickables. They’re the newest release by Invisalign – Read more…