Customized braces that get results
Insignia braces use the brackets and archwire method of traditional metal braces but that’s where the similarities between the two end. The advanced technology and software of Insignia braces mean treatment is tailored to your needs and results are seen faster.
How does Insignia work?
The Insignia orthodontic treatment process begins with the creation of a tailored treatment plan. Here at Clear Smiles Orthodontics, if we have determined that Insignia is the most beneficial brand of orthodontic appliance for you, we’ll use the advanced Insignia software to customise your own set of braces.
This 3-D software analyses your facial profile, enabling us to see the ultimate position your teeth should be in. You can then see what your new smile and newly straightened teeth will look like upon completion of treatment.
What are the benefits of Insignia?
- Customisation – Insignia’s advance smile design technology ensures your braces are designed specifically for your needs to get the results you’re after.
- Comfort – Because Insignia’s technology enables your braces to be customised for your treatment needs, they’ll fit perfectly on your teeth, unlike ‘off-the-shelf’ models.
- Speed – By having a set of braces fitted that are for your teeth, and yours only, treatment will be quicker and more effective.
- Convenience – Faster treatment time also means fewer orthodontic appointments.
- Results – Insignia’s 3-D software programme means you can see what your new teeth will look like before you’ve even started treatment.
How do I know if Insignia is for me?
If you have been referred to us for orthodontic treatment by your dentist, Insignia braces could be an option for you. At your free consultation we will assess your treatment needs and give you our recommendations as to the treatment option we believe you’ll most benefit from.
And even if you haven’t been referred but would like to discuss orthodontic treatment, contact us today.